- 1 in 5 women in Ireland experience domestic abuse yet it is one of the most under reported crimes in Ireland. Read More >>> ">
- Each child responds differently to domestic abuse. Click here to see what services we can offer you to support you with your children. ">
- ADAPT runs the largest refuge in the country providing emergency accommodation for women and children who have to leave their homes because of domestic abuse. Read More >>> ">
- Why not sign up to one of our training programmes to help you move on with your life! Read More >>> ">
- You have the right to control your own life and to change it if you are not happy with it as it is. ">
- Our services are available to all women regardless of where they are from, their racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation. ">
Welcome to ADAPT Domestic Abuse Services
The main aim of this website is to provide information to women who may be experiencing domestic abuse on the issue of domestic abuse and on the wide range of services we can offer them at ADAPT. We have a dedicated area on the site for children and young people to help them understand what domestic abuse is and how to take positive action if it is happening to them. The site provides information for anyone who would like to know more about domestic abuse including friends and family of those experiencing it, social and health care professionals, legal professionals, students, or the general public.
Table Quiz at The Central Bar, Bruree on behalf of ADAPT House organised by Orla O'Callaghan. €810 collected on the night. A great Thank You from ADAPT to Orla.